Your privacy is important to us.
Why We Gather Information About our Customers:
We gather information about you for the following purposes:
1. To present our Website and its information to you.
2. Identify you as an individual and your ownership of a license.
3. Comply with legal requirements by law.
4. Provide ongoing service.
5. Provide essential information to third parties (Including Providing your payment information to our payment providers in order for you to purchase a product or service)
6. Suggest products and services to meet your needs.
7. Protect both of us from error and fraud.
8. Improve our products.
9. Understand your needs and eligibility for our products and services.
10. For any other purpose with your consent.
11. To provide you with further information about updates.
12. To carry out our agreements and administer our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
13. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
When We Collect Your Information:
We collect information from you when you visit our website and/or purchase a product from us. While no website is 100% secure, the information we collect on you will be kept in strict confidence. We do not sell or give away any of your private information to third parties unless required by law or for payment of a product. Only authorized persons have access to your information and we will only keep your information as long as it is needed. You can expect us to protect your privacy as an individual or business entity. The type of information we collect about you when you purchase a product may include the following:
- Your Name.
- Your Email address.
- Your payment information (through our payment providers).
- Phone number.
- Internet Connection.
How We Use Your Information:
We use your information to implement the purposes listed from 1-13 at the beginning of this policy(Section: Why We Gather Information About our Customers). In addition to this, in the future we may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our target audiences. We do not and will not disclose your personal information without your direct or implied consent when you purchase a product.
As stated above, at LIGHTARCHITECT LLC we need to get your direct or implied consent before acquiring or using information about you or sharing this information with anyone (Unless we are required to by law or it is necessary for our legal protection). You as a customer can give or withdraw your consent. That said, not allowing us to use information about you may mean that we will not be able to provide a certain products or services to you.
Children Ages 13 and Under:
Lightarchitectaddon.com does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a minor under the age of 13, do not provide or use any information on this website or make purchases through the website. Lightarchitectaddon.com is not intended for children under the age of 13. We encourage legal guardians to assist in implementing this Policy by:
- Teaching their children not to provide personal information to the Website.
- Monitoring their children’s computer(and other internet connected electronic devices) usage.
If we find out that we have unknowingly received information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will erase that information. If you believe we have unknowingly collected information about a child under the age of 13, please contact us directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIGHTARCHITECT LLC Contact Information: